Entertainment Hosts Required for River Cruises 2020
• Fees on a daily rate plus travel to ship.
• Food and private accommodation provided on ship.
We're looking for free-lance entertainment hosts for our river cruises (1 per cruise) to act
as Emcee, host quizzes and game shows, liaise with and organise the resident musician
and visiting artiste. If you can sing that’ll help too. Also working alongside the crew and
our Cruise Director - our onboard manager taking care of all guest services including
travel and excursions, you’ll also assist her/him with guests when needed.
Act as Entertainment host/manager on each GN River Cruises including:
• Compering/emcee duties at all cabaret spots, game shows and quizzes in GN’s day and
• Set up of PA equipment provided on board when required and assisting with visiting
• Manage the on-board musician and visiting artiste to deliver the scheduled
• In addition to the above, one or two 1 hour singing spots per cruise (unless unable to
sing which must be stated on application).
• You’ll have the opportunity to help develop and shape our on-board entertainment
programme as we strive to deliver uniquely fun and friendly cruises – an antidote to the
quieter, laid back style of our competitors.
£130 per day - £130 a day plus we cover all travel and the cruises are full board
Fee details - Commission
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Anyone, aged 18 to 59
Applications closed 19 January 2020.
- Located in Shrewsbury, UK
- Joined October, 2005