Scream Queen/King Victims Wanted for Youtube Omegle Scare Videos
- Once featured on a Youtube Prank Community Channel
- A virtual guest spot on an Omegle Prank Channel
- Featured in an article on Bloody-Disgusting.com
- Gained the attention and adoration of Gun Media, the people behind the Friday the 13th Game (also credited as a QA Tester)
To expand on the variety of the ways I scare people on Omegle, I wish to include several "kill" pranks, wherein a typical scenario, a successful applicant plays the part of a young adult, talking to strangers on Omegle via my computer. You start off speaking casually with strangers, so they become comfortable with the idea that you are a real person. When the time feels right, you will step on a guitar pedal which cues the iconic "Ki-ki-ki Ma-ma-ma", at which point we perform a kill scenario that we'll have rehearsed at several stages, including make-up and screentests.
Scenarios can however range greatly, depending on your level of experience and what you're comfortable with, so long as it's a believable performance that works with enough people. There'll always be people that won't buy into it, but I don't have too much of a problem, as is, so having an extra performer simply increases the chances of a desirable reaction.
- While this role only requires one person at a time, the desire is to have several successful applicants over different days between now and late February.
- Being familiar with and appreciate horror movies and pranks
- Being familiar with the website Omegle and be comfortable with bad attitudes, weird people, seeing nudity and other questionable material
- Women preferred, but male applicants considered (People are fickle on Omegle - this is an 80s horror movie bait scenario we're going for)
- Look like you belong in a horror movie. Some tattoos are fine, but it'll probably give it away, if you have a full sleeve of horror icons
- Engaging personality
- Dependant on scenario/what level you're comfortable with: Some horror acting ability; reacting to creepy noises, being attacked/roughed up, wearing blood-filled prosthetics that will be bleed out etc.,
- Your own daily make-up to apply over the provided latex prosthetics for colour matching.
Initially, given the current position of my channel, we may start with just getting a few test Omegle reactions and put out a trailer to gauge responses and go from there, whether this will be the next step in the channel.
Compensation: After recent changes on Youtube, my channel has been deemed no longer 'advertiser friendly', despite not breaching community guidelines (yet, knowing this will, anyway). Initially, working with me would be for the passion of horror pranks, maybe some small compensation, where I can (and food & drinks supplied, regardless) also depending on how well the pranks perform. Down the line, if the channel does well enough from this endeavour, through support from subscribers, I would like to arrange some % cut from the royalties of the video/s you appear in and/or retroactive and future hourly rates of pay, when performing with me.
If you think that this position is appealing to you, please contact me and what you can bring to the channel, maybe an acting reel and any questions you may have.
- Anyone, aged 18 to 35
- Height: Any - 180 cm / 5ft 11in
- Languages: English
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesMonday to Friday 9am - 5pm
This job is unpaid - This role is currently ongoing, until late February.
- Located in Victoria, Australia
- Joined September, 2017