*** APPLICATION QUESTIONS ARE BELOW THE INFORMATION SECTION ***
*** COVID-19 FRIENDLY, SO PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATIONAL CAREFULLY ***
- Miss Multiverse Australia is a high-end Reality TV Show in search of Australia's 20 most multi-faceted models! Think: "Next Top Model", "The Apprentice" and "Survivor"
- Season 1 is coming out on Amazon Prime, Apple TV, Tubi, Hulu, Google Play in the next few weeks. Season 2 will be at least these as well.
- Entries close: 18 July 2020
- The winner will represent Australia in the Caribbean & stay at a breathtaking, tropical, all-Inclusive resort, HARD ROCK RESORT – PUNTA CANA
- If you are not able to travel to the world-finals in 2020 due to Covid-19, you can attend the 2021 world finals.
- You might also receive other international travel and modeling opportunities.
- $150k value of publicity.
- Beautiful photos and photo opportunities.
- Modelling for big brands.
- Social media growth.
- Double spread in Maxim Magazine and StarCentral Magazine.
- Great social media growth through social media channels.
- Lots of media publicity through our media partners.
- Modelling opportunities
- The list keeps growing!
- Female, aged 18 to 34
- You have to be: Sophisticated, educated, socially mature, emotionally mature, fit & healthy and toned, strong!
- BMI of 18-24 (healthy bmi)
- A minimum of 170cm
- Any relationship Status
- Fluent in English
- Entries close: 18 July 2020
- Finalists announced: 25 July 2020
- Australian contest: 1-16 August (Virtually)
VIRTUAL CONTEST EXPLAINED:
- In order to avoid traveling and gathering in groups, Miss Multiverse AUS will be held virtually. That means that part of the competition will be held over zoom, such as interviews, group activities, instructions, etc. Other parts of the contest will consist of you receiving your challenge to execute and film on your phone. You will receive clear guidance around this is you are selected as a top 20 finalist.
- You will be required ALL DAY for the contest on the following dates: Aug: 1, 7,8,9,10, 16
- You will be given (smaller) challenges to complete on: Aug: 2,3,4,5,6,11,12,13
- The smaller challenges will be doable after work, if you need t work on those days.
- You will need access to a phone or laptop on which you can record and use Zoom. You will also need access to wi-fi or data for the same.
- All travel & accommodation to the world finals will be covered BY US.
- You are not required to do any sponsorship sourcing (if you do, it's your own decision.)
- $50 entry fee for admin
- $200 if you are selected as a finalist (top 20) – We know this is a difficult time, so if this is hard for you at the time, we can discuss options, don’t stress too much.
THE CONTEST & TV SHOW:
The show follows the beautiful models on their journey of self-discovery, ups and downs, with many amazing and fun activities and experiences, there will never be a dull moment. From physical challenges, modeling challenges, business challenges, adventures and glamour, and all in between.
IF YOU HAVE AN AGENT:
We are not an agency, so we do not have any rights to you or your career outside of our show. We usually work in collaboration with agents to ensure that you, your agent and us work as a team to give your career the best opportunities possible. Your agent is welcome to contact us with any questions.
This job is unpaid
Fee details - $50 admin entry fee - $200 finalist fee
Model for Reality TV Show
You have to be: Sophisticated, educated, socially mature, emotionally mature, fit & healthy and toned, strong! Also: 18 to 34 years old, BMI of 18-24 (healthy), a minimum of 170cm, any relationship status, fluent in English, classy
Female, aged 18 to 34Apply now