We are looking for photographers who have the following:
1. Wedding Photography experience, and are able to provide evidence of this.
2. Your own transport
3. Your own professional equipment.
4. The ability to work to our clients requirements, ensuring your style and approach is matched to that of our clients.
5. Good communication & Group management skills
Our starting rates are £42.50 per hour of photography, increasing the longer you're with us, with travel expenses paid @ 45p per mile along with any associated travel/parking costs.
This work would suit photographers that perhaps do not have a lot of time to advertise their own business privately, have dates free that you are looking to fill, or are simply looking to build on your portfolio.
You may use the images you produce for your own Website/Portfolio, however you would work on behalf of us, and not as part of your own company.
Our bookings are all year round, any day of the week, length of coverage ranges from 2-10 hours + photography. Bookings can be offered up to 6 months in advance, and in some circumstances just a few days.
You must shoot, and edit the images to a high standard before sending them onto ourselves, we would then deliver to our clients accordingly.
You must be flexible, reliable and ensure you keep us up to date with each booking ensuring clients are contacted promptly after accepting the job, and good communication is paramount.
If you are interested please provide us with the following;
1. Link to your Wedding work that shows a range of styles.
2. Area/s you are based and willing to travel to (travel expenses are paid)
3. Your equipment list, plus backups.
4. Your Photography experience and any relevant qualifications.
If this interests you then please get in touch via this ad so that we can contact you to discuss, if you don't hear from us within the next 30 days then it's likely that your application has been unsuccessful.
£42.5 per hour - Starting Rates are £42.50 per hour + 45p per mile
Expenses paid - Any associated travel/parking expenses reimbursed.
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
FREELANCE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 1 September 2020.