Our five plays are:
1. Quirky, quick-witted 1930’s style comedy.
2. Profound character development piece, investigating the difficulties of homosexuality.
3. Darkly comedic social satire based around the infamous Oxbridge interview process.
4. Quick comedy, following a man caught up with a drug cartel.
5. Dark comedy, where Satan moves in as a roommate.
We’re looking for people who can work creatively around limited budgets and are passionate to get into directing.
So, if you are based, in London, Essex, or Norfolk, we'd love you to apply.
Recent graduates looking to collaborate, can discuss profit share arrangement should the productions make a profit.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesDecember 2020 - August 2021
This job is unpaid
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
We need a director looking to work with a dark satirical comedy, with a unique sense of humour.
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 26 July 2020.