Based in Sydney, please note that this is an opportunity to work with the first ever Indian based web - series in Australia. The script is bilingual (Hindi & English)
Once you are selected, there will more details that will be provided to you regarding the project.
Responsibilities on set include the following-
1. Choosing the correct recording equipment for the job and making sure the audio equipment is capable of doing what the director want on location or in the studio
2. Monitoring audio signals to detect sound-quality deviations or malfunctions so that the audio is produced to a high quality.
3. Setting up the microphones and connecting them to the audio mixer and checking to make sure all the audio equipment it operating correctly before going to set so that they can fix it or change it before hand
4. To operate the audio equipment and to listen carefully to what audio is been recorded in case any problems accrue. To make sure it is recording at the correct levels and that any sound that could mess up the audio is assessed. E.g. - Noise of the plane, ambulance that disturbs the on going shoot should be reported to the director to redo the scene again.
5. Talking to the director and actors to get the correct levels of sound for the scene and doing test runs with the actors to see which levels would be best for the scene
Food and Beverages will be provided on set.
In return you will be credited as a Sound Recordist in the series and will receive an experience letter from Knockout Productions for the work done in the series.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesTentative shooting dates
8th July to 13th July
18th July to 23rd July
This job is unpaid - Food and Beverages to be provided on set. Credits and Experience letter to be provided
Sound Recordist wanted on set for a web-series
Anyone, aged 18 and over
- Sound Crew ability: Beginner, Intermediate
Applications closed 1 September 2020.