The photo shoot is required to be Monday, 22nd September 2014, one-day shoot at the clients premises (Wembley), due to logistics of transporting the dresses being time-consuming. The photographer will be required to agree to the following terms and conditions below:
• You will be paid for the day (not per dress or shots).
• You must come a day before or early morning prior to the shoot section to set up all the equipment props, lights and etc; as we want to start shooting immediately on the appointed day.
• Your working hours will be 08:30 – 18:30 (if you set up a day before). You must be in time to do your final check before starting the photo shoot which will start 09:00 sharp. Alternatively you will be required to come 07:30am to set up.
• You must shoot (Front/Back/Side/Close up) of each dress. If any image is missing at the end, you will be responsible for it as it will be part of your job to pay attention into these details.
• You must retouch all images (dress creases, skin, background light and spots) and deliver in an excellent high resolution (JPEG) as well as the raw images.
• You shall be able to agree to deliver at least 100 retouched images in 5 days from the shooting day so we can check the quality and development. All the remaining Retouched/Raw images shall be finalised and delivered in another 5 days.
• All images must be 1200 Dpi as it might be used for marketing posters and panels.
• It is your responsibility to find a suitable and easy way to deliver the images to our company.
- IMPORTANT: You must provide colour filters to use against the white background (especially because bridal gowns are involved, we don't want to shoot white dresses against white background). Please note you will have shot bridal dresses previously.
Please apply if you are interested in this paid position with link to your portfolio or alternatively attached images. Please note that this is a Bridal photo shoot, it would be more interesting if you could show us fashion images that you have done previously.
Location: London, United Kingdom
Payment details: TBA full day + retouched images.
Applications to this casting call require:
• A phone number
• A profile photo
Payment TBC - £TBA full day + retouched images
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
The photographer must be available between December 16th and 18th to shoot and have the capability to retouch the images and deliver in 4 to 5 days after the shoot. This is an integral part of the assignment. Please send through examples of retouched fashion/catalogue shots with the application.
Anyone, aged 18 and over
- Photography experience: Amateur photographer, Part-time professional (paid work), Full-time professional (paid work)
Applications closed 11 September 2020.