We would aim to recruit influencers that match the following criteria:
- Male or female of school-age or slightly older
- Ideally based in the North East and has a significant proportion of followers in the NE
- A significant proportion of their audience is Gen Z
- Can demonstrate regular engagement with 13 - 17 year olds
- Active across key social media channels (YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat)
- Regularly share ‘relatable’ content about their daily life, potentially also creates travel content
- Potentially creates how-to / ‘life hack’ content
In terms of the content we would require, initial thoughts are:
- A vlog showing them getting ready for their journey with a face mask and documentation of their journey on IGTV and/or YouTube.
- Sharing images from their journey/selfies wearing a face covering on their Instagram feed.
- Snapshots of their journey on Instagram stories/reels and Snapchat.
- Candid 15-second video clips captured during their trip on Instagram stories/reels and Snapchat.
- Create ‘how-to’ videos on IGTV, Snapchat and/or YouTube e.g. how to do eye make up to wear a mask/or using a mask correctly.
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by local 'working with children' regulations. All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Fixed price of £750
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Anyone, aged 13 to 18
- Instagram: Must have an Instagram account
Applications closed 1 October 2020.