One Day is a fresh and forward-thinking Creative Education Company, connecting children and learning with creativity and imagination. Our innovative approach to education is the perfect companion for schools looking to enrich the curriculum and complement classroom teaching.
What is Uno?
Uno by One Day Creative is a brand new, digital teaching resource filled with a range of professionally filmed videos, workshops, activities and challenges for primary-aged pupils. Watch the video below for a taste of Uno in action!
From full-day workshops on the Great Fire of London, to hour-long Mindfulness sessions and speedy warm-up activities, it's a treasure trove of interactive learning. Check here for an introduction to the content.
What are we looking for?
One Day Creative Education are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and highly passionate Presenter to film a set of videos about Holi, Diwali and the Hindu faith. You will be required to contribute to the development of the content and to present the video, possibly alongside another member of our team.
• Experience of presenting work or performing to camera.
• Experience of working with children.
• Willing to travel to Sheffield, where our studio is located.
• Enthusiasm by the bucket load!
• Availability to film in January- some flexibility can be offered on dates.
• To ensure fair and authentic representation of the content, a member of the Hindu faith would be preferred.
• Theatre or Dance background.
• Knowledge of the education system and current curriculum would be an advantage.
Offers of contract are subject to satisfactory references and assessment.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesJanuary 2021
Expenses paid - TBC with appropriate candidate
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Anyone, aged 18 to 60
Applications closed 12 December 2020.