Fit modelling is booked and paid by the hour to try on sample size apparel during garment design sessions. Fit modelling is not fitness or print modelling, but you must have physical measurements that meet Icebreaker’s sample size requirements.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Active and healthy lifestyle, meet specific physical measurements below
• Have a flexible schedule Monday - Friday
• Be professional and reliable, and able to commute to our HQ in Ponsonby
Desired physical measurements:
Chest: 98.5 - 102cm
Waist: 84.5 - 86cm
Low Hip: 99 - 100cm
StarNow note for talent: Website or example of previous work available upon application.
$50 per hour
UPDATE: To be considered for work as a fit model, please send the following information to the email address provided upon application:
• Name, phone number, email
• Your accurate measurements
• Head to toe full body images front, back and side (standing straight on with arms relaxed by your side, wearing leggings and sports bra)
It is important that you provide us with accurate physical measurements, not your clothing size preference.
How to measure:
Measure Bust: Tape measure is placed under arms around the fullest part of chest. Tape should be level across your back, horizontal to the floor.
Measure Waist: Around your natural waist at the narrowest part of your torso.
Measure Low Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Edited 04 February 2021
We’re hiring for a: Male size MEDIUM
Active and healthy lifestyle
Male, aged 18 and over
- Height: Any - 180 cm / 5ft 11in
- Chest: Any - 102 cm / 40 in
- Waist: Any - 86 cm / 34 in
Applications closed 5 March 2021.