If you're an experienced children's entertainer, or have any experience working with children, we'd LOVE to hear from you!
With lockdown soon ending, we're looking for fun, confident and energetic entertainers to join our team!
You’ll be dressing up as your favourite characters and entertaining children for up to two hours. You'll also have the opportunity to work on large scale events too!
For work taken on during lockdown you'll be doing doorstep visits.
Why join us?
- Guaranteed regular work: Unlike smaller companies we deliver upwards of 250+ parties a month and can provide regular work no mater where you’re based.
- High quality costumes: We only provide our entertainers with high quality outfits and go the extra mile to make you look the part. We also provide all your kit and stock.
- Bonuses: We offer bonuses for positive feedback, as well as a great pay structure (£80 for a two hour party + expenses).
- Flexible working: Work to your own schedule and take on as many parties as you like. You’ll even have your own personal diary to view all your upcoming parties.
- Positions available across the UK: We’re a UK wide company with opportunities around the UK.
- Previous children's entertainment experience required (or experience working with children).
- Must drive & have your own car (unless based in London).
- Must be available on weekends throughout spring (and ideally beyond).
- Must have (or be willing to purchase) a PA system and mic.
- £80 payment for a two hour party (plus expenses). Paid on the day.
- Expenses paid weekly
- Bonuses available
- Paid training available
- INCREDIBLE costumes & wigs
- Take on as much work as you like.
- All party supplies & costumes provided
- Flexible hours to suit you
This is a great opportunity to earn cash with flexible hours, while honing your performance skills! Contact us for more information.
Fixed price of £80 - £80 for a two hour party + expenses
Expenses paid - Post, stock etc
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Experienced Children's Entertainer
Anyone, aged 18 to 30
Applications closed 18 March 2021.