Sound recordist needed
Production Name: Grey Hats
Production Type: Master’s Final Project
Director: Hytham Ryanne
Paying: Unpaid – Travel/food will be paid
Location: Ealing, London
Dates: 3rd-6th of May 2021
When a strange list is discovered online two cyber security specialists Milly Porter and Kai Tanaki must confront mysterious forces to uncover the truth.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with the director to discuss any technical requirements and vision.
• Determine correct equipment to be used for each set up – e.g., boom microphone or wireless mics.
• Operating boom microphone.
• Record and mix multiple channels of dialogue during shooting.
• Record room tone for each set/location.
• Keep accurate records of takes, and quality of takes for editing notes and alert director of any bad takes.
• Search out and rectify any sound problems.
Must have experience and be available to attend all dates of filming.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production dates3rd-6th of May 2021
Unpaid – this is a collaboration opportunity - This is a collaboration opportunity in a student film
Expenses paid - Travel/food will be paid
Collaborations should create mutual benefit and are usually amateur, student or 'Time for Print' projects.
All advertisers agree to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act and are responsible for defining the nature of their production and any payment requirements. Find out more.
Experience with sound equipment is essential.
Anyone, aged 18 and over
- Sound Crew ability: Beginner
Applications closed 29 April 2021.