Razzamataz provides training in dance, drama and singing in both musical theatre and commercial styles. We develop a child’s confidence whilst they learn new skills, make new friends and have fun in a safe and secure environment.
We are on the lookout for an inspiring, hard-working individual with a passion for delivering high quality performing arts tuition to join our expanding team, and teach drama to 4-18 year olds.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who are keen to develop their skills, gain experience with a reputable national company and enhance their CV.
• What do we do? We offer dance, drama and singing classes, workshops, parties and holiday schools.
• Who for? Children aged 2 – 18
• When? Every Saturday during term time
• Where? Westfield Academy, Yeovil
• Why? We aim to provide children with the opportunity to learn and develop their skills, boost their confidence and create a supportive and safe environment in which they can make new friends and have fun.
• Experience teaching and/or working with children and young people
• A caring nature, an affinity with children and a mature and responsible attitude
• A passion for teaching performing arts to children aged 4 – 8
• Aptitude for creating and co-ordinating fresh, innovative material for termly presentations
• Reliable, punctual, organised and committed team player – you’ve got to be prepared to role your sleeves up
• A passion for good customer service
• Able to have fun!
• Weekly lesson planning
• Delivering awesome classes and coordinating dance/singing/drama pieces for show numbers
• Attending team meetings and contributing ideas for the forthcoming term
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesSeptember 2021 start
£20 per hour - Monthly in arrears
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 17 July 2021.