1. Non-professional carer, diverse, any gender, aged under 50, confident and engaging. From anywhere in UK.
2. Ideally you care for someone who has a smart meter, but not essential.
3. Enjoys spending time with the caree and can chat about the things they do.
4. Sees the benefit in the caree having a smart meter.
5. They need to be living in a different household from the person they help out / care for.
18th of August, it will involve a recorded interview at your location. Voice only. All covid safety guidelines and PPE will be followed.
Fee if chosen to film:
Shoot day fee of £350
Usage fee of £1500 covers 1 year, UK only, all digital and social media.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production dates18th of August, it will involve a recorded interview at your location.
Paid - Shoot day fee of £350. Usage fee of £1500 covers 1 year, UK only, all digital and social media.
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Anyone, aged 18 to 50
Applications closed 12 August 2021.