The Videographer's responsibilities include ensuring they have the necessary filming equipment, they should also be comfortable directing and editing the footage.
To be successful in this role as a Videographer you must be able to understand the directors briefs and work creatively to produce the desired product. We are interested in hiring a videographer that is up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable.
* Film videos at locations and Vlog style
* Be local willing to travel to Kent if needed
* Edit footage in post-production.
* To capture important and daily business activities Videographer Requirements:
* Excellent computer literacy.
* Proficiency with editing software such as PhotoShop.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* A people person
* Proficiency with camera equipment.
Salary - £13 per hour 6 hours a week.
£13 per hour - 6 - 8 hours a week
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Fun, energetic videographer
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 1 October 2021.