- Promoting a new brand, taking data capture (on iPads) from customers and the qualifying footfall.
- Hosts tastings of the product.
- No sales targets. Just help the staff.
- Working with a small team of permanent staff (covering holidays, breaks in shift patterns and sickness).
- LOCATIONS: Pop-up stand shops in London and Kent
- RATE: £135 per day (£15 per hour for 10 hour shift).
- BREAKS: 1 hour lunch break (not paid).
- TRAVEL: Capped at £15 per day.
- PAID VIA INVOICE FORTNIGHTLY.
£135 per day - Paid via invoice.
Expenses paid - Travel (Capped at £15 per day).
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Earliest start date for this job is at the Bluewater Shopping Centre location in Kent.
Has good public transport links but ideally for people to travel by car (free parking).
Edited 15 October 2021
Promotional retail support staff.
Team - player Friendly and Polite. Customer Service experience. Sales and retail experience. Promo and event experience.
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 14 November 2021.