The position of Santa’s Elf at Bunn Leisure in Selsey, near Chichester, allows you to explore an imaginative performance role whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
Santa’s Elves are responsible for:
• Greeting families upon arrival
• Preparing children to meet Santa
• Helping Santa throughout his visit
• Sale of tickets & photography souvenirs at our till point
Working alongside your Grotto Manager, Santa and other Elves, your team will need to help children believe they are meeting the real Santa.
• Highly rewarding & enjoyable role
• Full training programme
• Professional & sized costume provided
• Wages paid fortnightly
• Full & part time shifts available
We require reliable, hard-working individuals able to stay in character throughout and willing to adhere to company values.
Successful candidates are able to demonstrate a friendly character and cheerful personality.
£10 per hour
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Christmas Elf | Seasonal Temporary Work
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 25 December 2021.