You will be helping to support the growth of Kizomba, a fun & beautiful dance style. As well as the growth of a weekly event and that was a very popular pre COVID.
This is a fantastic chance for someone to use their creativity and jo and will allow you
It is quite a simple role that leaves room for someone to get creative & be involved with a small team that puts on fun events for the social dance community.
While this role is remote there is room for you to get more involved and attend the events, giving you the opportunity to have fun & learn the dance.*
- You will be responsible for the weekly planning of content.
- Engage with brands community across its platforms
- Promotion of the brand/evens
- Help promote & grow Kizomba in general
- Helping improve the impact of social media efforts across channels through social media insights/metrics
- Between the age of 18+
- Experience navigating the digital space
- Interest in dance & events
- Someone highly organised and reliable
- Good written English
- Good knowledge off photoshop (not essential)
If you don't know what Kizomba is it would be worth checking out :D. If it is something that you know or would like to learn then you are always welcome to come and join.
*Get in touch for more info
Payment TBC - weekly online - 2 hour a week.
Expenses paid - travel if on universal credit
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Social Media/Content Assistant
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 2 December 2021.