• Work at some of the most exciting and exclusive venues in London
• No experience necessary, we offer full free training
• Flexible work. Choose when and where you work
• Meet fantastic people from across the industry
• Staff bonuses to reward your hard work
• Progress your career with further training in bar skills and leadership
Where you can work:
• Award shows and concerts at the Albert Hall (BAFTAs, Royal Variety Show)
• Stadium events including Directors boxes and Player lounge at Tottenham.
• Events on Luxury boats along the Thames
• Amongst the animals at London Zoo
• Palaces and stately homes like Hampton Court and Syon House
• Many other exciting venues such as, Old Billingsgate, Natural History Museum.
• Exciting new venues added each week
Roles Include :
• Bar Staff
• Cocktail Bar Staff
• Waiting staff
£10 per hour
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Front of House Event Staff
- Are eager to work and have a positive attitude - Are reliable and committed to any given role - Have excellent communication skills - Have the right to live and work in the UK.
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 2 January 2022.