I spent 2 years studying professional photography and specialising in portraits.
I am also fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
The photo shoot will run for a maximum of 1 hour (or less for particularly younger children) within the beautifully pleasant environment of the Adelaide Botanic Gardens. We will take a walk through the gardens and stop at a few locations for photos along the way. Dates are ideally during the school holidays at this stage. Dates outside of school holidays will need to be negotiated.
The shoot will involve a variety of shots for all children together as well as some individual shots.
1. The photo shoot must be done during golden hour (i.e. as the sun is on its way to dip over the horizon) to ensure the best lighting conditions. This will be around 7:00pm-7:30pm between December and January.
The day of the week must therefore be between Thursday and Sunday as the Botanic Gardens are open for longer on these days.
2. The shoot will be completely free of charge and you will be provided with electronic images (about 20 or so) sent by email.
3. You agree to have me possibly add some of your images to my portfolio website that I am currently building (if they meet my expectations) for the purposes of providing a viewing sample of my work for future clients. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns regarding this.
4. Your children must wear age-appropriate clothing. Preferably an outfit that is both trendy and comfortable and suitable for spring/summer season. If you need some ideas, please don't hesitate to ask.
5. No experience in modelling is necessary.
6. You will accept that the images may not be of professional quality but every effort will be aimed to produce the best quality images possible.
7. Parents will remain with their child for the duration of the shoot and will not leave their child unattended. Parents may be required to assist with their child on the day of the shoot (but will not involve anything overly labour intensive!)
All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
StarNow note for talent: Website or examples of previous work available upon application.
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by local 'working with children' regulations. All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Unpaid – this is a collaboration opportunity - Time for digital prints
Collaborations should create mutual benefit and are usually amateur, student or 'Time for Print' projects.
Child with sibling(s)
This role is seeking family members or people from the same household/bubble
Child is willing to be in photos
Anyone, aged 6 to 12Apply now