Experience working within a sales environment is welcomed. However, it is not essential. This role is more about having the determination and motivation to keep working independently and drive results!
Applicants must be naturally hard working and have the confidence and maturity to work solo and manage their individual pop-up… and a competitive streak also never hurts!
- Your role will be to act as a dedicated instore Product Expert helping to create brand awareness through consumer engagements, product trials and sales.
- You will be provided with a weekly call file of retailers to visit and must transport a branded stand and stock to each retailer.
- You will visit 2 retailers per week
- Working at least 5 days each week through Monday – Saturday (room for flexibility)
- Working hours are 10am – 4pm. (room for some flexibility)
- You will be paid £15 p/h with travel allowance of £25 p/d (£90 daily shift rate)
- Paid travel time of £10ph for locations over an hour away.
Cash rewards for hitting and exceeding targets
End of year completion bonus for hitting all shifts of £250
The role goes live asap and is running consistently until 23rd December 2021.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesTraining - THIS WEEK Thursday or Friday
£90 per day - monthly via PAYE
Expenses paid - Travel expenses fully reimbursed
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Bubbly, confident, brave, hard working, driven.. good sense of humour!
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 11 December 2021.