Women Wanted for British Makeup Brand
We Are Casting is currently looking for women aged 30-45, to feature in a short film and some stills photography for a well-known and much-loved British beauty brand. This is a paid project and each woman selected will be paid £1000 per shoot day.
We’re looking for women with two sides to their life
– Something more physical. Do you run a sports team? Man a life-boat station? Work in a bakery, kitchen or other physically demanding job? Are you training for the marathon, or similar event?
- On the other hand sometimes you need to glam up. Maybe you need to schmooze clients? Attend events? Greet guests? Perhaps you work in fashion and have to look the part?
Will entail probably two day’s filming footage and stills, (one in each environment). It will involve some application of make-up and close-ups of features.
· Be female, 30-45.
· Have two stories to tell. One physical, one more glam as above.
· Use make-up and skincare products as part of your daily life, and have an active interest in the category.
· Be comfortable in front of a camera, answering questions and talking to camera. This is not an acting job and won’t be scripted, but you will need to be natural on film.
You should not:
· Be a professional actor or model – we’re looking for real women.
Paid - £1000 per shoot day
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Women wanted for British Beauty Brand
Females, aged 30 to 50
- Located in London, UK
- Joined September, 2017