Auckland and Wellington Auditions for The Duffy Show 2019 Tour
Each team performs The Duffy Show twice a day, five days a week, making this a great way to develop your craft and gain confidence as an actor. Actors are paid a wage with the addition of per diems when away from Auckland. Accommodation outside of Auckland is covered and teams are provided with a touring vehicle and trailer while fuel and any other tour-related travel costs (e.g ferries) are also covered. Jeff Szusterman will once again direct the show while Lauren Jackson is our writer.
Rehearsals will take place in Auckland from Monday, January 14 with the tour kicking off on February 11th. The tour will conclude in mid-November 2019 (exact date TBC).
What are we looking for?
- Actors who are looking for nearly 11 months of full-time employment
- Actors willing to perform generously with a youthful and diverse audience (ages 5-12)
- Actors with a full drivers license (non-essential but will help your chances)
- Actors that have the stamina to work every day for an extended period of time
- Actors who work well in a small team
- Actors with a passion for reading and books
Please note: This is an Auckland based opportunity. Duffy Books in Homes cannot assist with accommodation etc for those, not Auckland based.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesAudition date: Auckland - 11th November 208, Wellington - 16th November 2018.
Rehearsal dates: Rehearsal begins 14th January 2019
Tour dates: Tour begins 11th February 2019
Paid - Weekly Wage + per diems and expenses
Actors for Duffy Show Tour
Anyone, aged 18 and over from New Zealand
- Located in Auckland, NZ
- Joined October, 2018