Freelance Event Planning Promoters
Specialist Event Promoter Job
Basic Hourly Rate + Commission Structure 20% paid for each event sale on a subcontractor agreement. Realistic £30K + earnings in the first 6 months.
You will be selling pre-planned events 3 hours per day, 3 days per week online and flyer distribution.
You must be able to demonstrate the event sales and outcomes, our events must get a high turnout and be very popular before we decide to hire you as permanent staff within the 2 week trial.
The interviews will be a casual relaxed and informal chat which will be held in the White Hart Pub Inn, opposite Waterside Theatre, Exchange Street, Aylesbury.
Realistic & achievable earnings for enthusiastic hardworking and experienced event sellers, . Freelancers must ensure the highest possible VISIBILITY to our website ONLINE and OFFLINE.
Must be a good team communicator. Reviews and Job re-evaluation for the first 3 months.
Immediate start for the right person, mature person preferred 35+ direct industry experience essential.
- Advertising Marketing & Promoting our events company website, and the specific event your working on, this should be done both online & offline.
- Organizing and selling Bond 007 Casino Royale themed 3 course dinner events to the high end corporate & residential market, hiring the casino games cart, ordering champagne, black tie event, red carpet arrival, venues with large flat screen TV’s playing a series of vintage bond movies, perhaps a guest speaker on Ian Fleming the book author.
- Another event theme idea such as Bond 007 musical orchestra, James Bond tribute band and theatre show, Shirley Bassey Tribute, booking celebrity fictional characters of the movie impersonators or lookalikes. Bond 007 themed events can be enjoyed by all age groups, a variety of audiences to celebrate the success of the movie franchise.
- Booking coach trips, hiring low cost coach & driver to Elstree studios Tours where the James Bond movie backdrops were used.
- WEDDING planner themes.
Job Types: Part-time, SubContractor, Commission Structure, Permanent
Paid : 7.85 per hour
Event Planning Sales & Promotional Assistants
You must be taking an event planning course or have graduated..
I will also consider applications from candidates who have experience.
I am not looking for someone who is already a freelancer or looking for one off event contracts.. Please do not apply.
Anyone, aged 18 and over from Milton Keynes, UK
- Located in Milton Keynes, UK
- Joined November, 2018