Tributes, Performers, Singers & Entertainers Wanted for Summer 2019
As a Tribute Artist you will produce and perform 2 x 45 minute shows per night, 6 days per week at different venues to a professional standard. It will be the same show at both venues. Your show will be able to appeal to a wide variety of audiences. You will interact with the audience and finish the evening on an upbeat and positive atmosphere. You will provide excellent and professional entertainment to ensure that the customers enjoy their evening.
All preparation of the sets, obtaining of backing tracks, running orders, microphone and costumes must be provided by the Tribute Artist. One Stop Entertainment will provide all other sound equipment needed to perform.
Do you have what it takes?
• Experienced Tribute Performer’s who can convincingly perform to a style of a specific artist.
• People who can speak fluent English (essential).
• The ability to work on your own if needed.
• You must be able to drive a car.
• All applicants must hold a valid EU passport.
• Initial Summer contract
• Accommodation and one meal per day from your venue when you are working.
• Transport to and from your place of work
• Guidance throughout the season
• Competitive salary
Paid - Salary negotiated at audition
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Tributes, Performers, Singers & Entertainers
Anyone, aged 18 to 40
- Vocal ability: Beginner
- Located in Cyprus
- Joined August, 2007