We are not providing any training that’s you will need to do your own research.
Example of one of our tours:
Harry Potter London film locations tour
Sites usually visited On The Harry Potter Walking Tour:
• Westminster Tube (Closest tube to the Ministry of Magic as seen in The Order of the Phoenix)
• Downing Street (Muggle Prime Minister’s Office and location of communication between the Muggle PM and the wizarding world)
• Horseguards Avenue (Ministry of Magic Staff Entrance as seen in Deathly Hallows Part 1)
• Scotland Yard Place/Horse Guards Avenue (Ministry of Magic Visitors entrance as seen in the Order of the Phoenix and Deathly Hallows Part 1)
• Trafalgar Square (Location of the final Harry Potter film premiere)
• Cecil’s Court (aka Diagon Alley)
• Godwin’s Court (aka Knockturn Alley)
• The Palace Theatre (home to the ‘The Cursed Child’ – the 8th story in the Harry Potter franchise)
• St. Paul’s ( Geometrical Staircase as seen in the Prisoner of Azkaban)
• Millennium Bridge (Rebuilt after the attack by the Death Eaters! (then a walk past Shakespeare’s globe)
Please send us your CV or contact details email and phone number.
Paid - 10 pounds per hour plus tips
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Italian speaking person
Anyone, aged 23 to 60
Applications closed 5 January 2019.