Dancers and Singers Required for Children's Birthday Party Work
Do you love children and entertaining?
Do you want to help birthday girls and boys have a special day with dance, singing, and games?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
If successful, you will be a party host/hostess for children's birthday parties. This will include running games and fun activities with props, prizes, dancing, singing, acting, and more! Full training provided to the right candidates.
There are also performance and teaching opportunities available with our established dance studio and troupe. The party work will usually be on the weekend (great to supplement week day work), good pay rates, and plenty of work available.
- Must have outgoing, friendly, bubbly personality & be good with children of all ages
- Must be 100% professional, reliable and responsible
- Must have a valid WWCC
- Have ABN or willing to get ABN
- Have own reliable transport
- Available weekends for work
- Dance and singing background and experience preferable (though not necessary)
Please send through your resume, current photos, and any performance videos.
Paid - Great rates available
Hostesses need to be fun, bubbly, friendly and energetic with great people skills. Must be 100% professional and reliable! Dance and singing background preferable, though not a requirement.
Anyone, aged 18 and over
- Located in Western Australia, Australia
- Joined August, 2011