Drum Kit Teacher Required
The role of Drum Teacher is to provide lessons for children and adults of all ages and abilities in a one to one setting at our school in Thurcroft, Rotherham. You will be required to teach in line with the standards, procedures and syllabus set out by the School.
The candidate will be friendly with excellent communication skills and experienced in teaching one-to-one lessons. You will have a dynamic teaching style that is adaptable to students of all ages and abilities and be able to teach a range of musical styles.
• Teaching one to one Drum lessons for 30 or 60 minute durations in line with our syllabus/standards.
• Preparing students for examinations, performances, auditions etc.
• Keeping accurate records of student development and lesson plans
• Communicating in lessons, with parents about their child’s progress
• Developing and retaining students by effective teaching methods, including but not exclusive to good communication, structure and motivation.
• Communicating effectively with the Office/School Manager
• The ability to plan and structure your lessons and work alone
• Committed, Honest, Trustworthy and Reliable
• The role is for several afternoon/evenings per week and Saturday Mornings
• You are required to be available to teach from 3pm to 9pm on the days you work and Saturdays 9am to 2pm
• You will need to be available to work 47 weeks per year [Details in Contract]
• Holidays are to be taken during Rotherham school holidays, not during term time.
• DBS check (If not able to provide this the school will complete a check on your behalf. You must have a clean record)
• Experience of teaching would be preferred
• Ensuring that you adhere to health and safety standards and work in line with child protection legislation.
• Live within the local area
• Self-employed role
• Hourly Rate based on experience
• Additional teaching nights are offered to staff with high retention rates
• School Manager/Office Manager
• Job Type: Self Employed Contract
For the right candidate, this is a great opportunity to join our dedicated team of teachers and be part of our fast growing success.
Job Type: Contract
Paid : Negotiable depending on experience
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Drum Kit Teacher
Must live within 15/20 miles of Thurcroft/Rotherham
Anyone, aged 18 and over from Sheffield, UK
- Drumming ability: Expert
- Located in Sheffield, UK
- Joined January, 2019