VCE Success Seminar Assistant
Earn $100 - $140 per Seminar. Travel Allowance available for long distances.
Deliver excellent customer service to students and parents.
Positively impact the lives of Year 8/9/10/11/12 students.
About Meridian One
We help high school students get better marks at school by showing them an easier way to study. 63% of our students have achieved an ATAR above 90.
To help the seminar presenter to set up and run the seminar
- Organising documentation
- Setting up furniture ie: seating, tables, banners, flags
- Greeting and seating clientele
- Handing out documentation throughout the night
- Booking students into the next stage of the program, the 1-one-1 coaching session. (Must have a fully charged mobile phone with internet to make bookings)
- Packing up furniture and documentation at the end of the night
Documentation pick up and drop off
- Pick up suitcase from the St. Kilda office at 1/12 Punt Rd, St. Kilda, Victoria 3182 and take them to the seminar location
- Sort and pack up all the documentation at the end of the night
(There is a $20 travel allowance to pick up the materials and another $20 travel allowance to drop them back off. This applies to some seminars, but not all.)
At this stage we use two Seminar Assistants per seminar and only one person is able to pick up per seminar, so it is either first in to confirm dates will have the option to pick up and drop off or, upon agreement, one assistant can pick up, the other can drop off.
- Customer Service. Proven experience in customer service and customer interaction.
- Reliability. Not only reliable as a person but also that your transportation and mobile device are reliable as well.
- Culture driven. Committed to creating a great atmosphere for the customers.
We run information seminars at locations all around Victoria, including:
- Narre Warren
- Hoppers Crossing
Soon to be announced:
- St Kilda
More locations will become available in the future.
Tues-Thurs: 4.30 - 9.30pm
You need to be at the venue at 5.30 for a 6.30 start. If the seminar finishes early and everything is done, and as long as all the clients have left, it is fine to leave earlier.
There may potentially be sessions on weekends.
Paid - $100 - $140 per night
We are looking for people with great customer service, being approachable to the customers and able to organise paperwork and registrations. The Seminar Assistant is the first point of call for Meridian One and we want to make a great impression.
Anyone, aged 18 and over
- Located in Victoria, Australia
- Joined March, 2017