The role of Piano Teacher is to provide lessons for children and adults of all ages and abilities in a one to one setting at our school in Ecclesfield. You will be required to teach in line with the standards, procedures and syllabus set out by the School.
• Teaching one to one piano lessons for 30 or 60 minute durations in line with our syllabus.
• Preparing pupils for performances, examinations, auditions, festivals, and gigs.
• Keeping accurate record of student development.
• Communicating with parents about their child’s lessons and their progress
• Developing and retaining students by effective teaching methods, including but not exclusive to good communication, structure and motivation.
• The role is for one evening per week at our Broomhill branch
• You will need to available to work a minimum of 45 weeks per year; we are open on bank holidays.
• DBS check (If not able to provide this the school will complete a check on your behalf. You must have a clean record)
• Experience of teaching would be preferred, however a training programme is available and you will be required to attend this and regular training sessions regardless of your experience.
• Ensuring that you adhere to health and safety standards, and work in line with child protection legislation.
• Self-employed role
• Salary from £12.30 per hour to £16.00 per hour dependant on experience and performance
• Incentive bonus scheme
• Additional teaching nights are offered to staff with high retention rates
• School Director and School Manager
Paid - £12.30-£16 per hour
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Anyone, aged 18 and over
- Located in Sheffield, UK
- Joined October, 2012