Brand Ambassadors Wanted to Promote a Global Coffee Brand
If yes, we want to hear from you!
Direct 2 Consumer (D2C) is a leading promotional marketing agency, and we are looking for passionate and enthusiastic Brand Ambassadors across Melbourne to represent a global coffee brand in a long-term instore campaign.
You will be working in retail stores promoting their new coffee machine and capsules to customers. The role consists of approaching and chatting to customers about the product and handing out coffee samples. The aim of the campaign is to convince customers to buy the product on the spot.
We are looking for people who are:
- Enthusiastic and outgoing with natural ability to engage with the general public
- Well-presented and professional.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a passion for coffee or enjoy drinking coffee
- Demonstrated sales experience
- Available from mid-April
- Available to work on Thursday evenings and Saturdays plus Sundays (approx. 10am – 3pm)
- Willing to commit to work for a longer period
- Enjoy drinking coffee
Previous promotional and sales experience is desirable but not essential, as is a car and driver’s license.
Hours: Thursdays 5-9pm, Saturdays and Sundays 10am-3pm
Pay: $25.99 - $38.46p/h + Super and incentives
Paid training is provided and will take place in the beginning of April. To be part of this campaign it is mandatory that you are available to attend the training!
Please apply if interested.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Paid - $25.99 - $38.46 + super
Brand Ambassadors Wanted to Promote a Coffee Brand
Anyone, aged 18 to 45 from Victoria, Australia
- Located in New South Wales, Australia
- Joined February, 2019