We are looking for:
Puppeteers, actors, acrobats/circus performers and/or dancers for future events.
Maintaining exceptionally high theatrical performance standards, offering a unique and memorable customer experience for our visitors.
Reporting to: Entertainment Manager & Entertainment Supervisor
Liaison with: All other colleagues across the park
• To provide a high-quality performance in a variety of roles. To take direction and constructive criticism to ensure you deliver an exceptional performance.
• A requirement to fulfil roles within puppetry, acting/improvisation, acrobatics/circus and/or dancing
• Adapt to each character you portray, ensuring great audience engagement and interaction. Stay in character for the duration of the performance until completely out of sight of the customer.
• Support the Entertainment Team Supervisor in researching and rehearsing your act when not performing.
• Being flexible in your approach in each role, making sure your performance is relative to the audience.
• Contribute to the cleanliness of your environment, ensuring your immediate working areas are clean and tidy; take pride in our locations.
• To safeguard all company equipment and costumes at all times, making sure you report any concerns to your line manager.
• To exercise personal responsibility and do everything possible to prevent injury to yourself, other employees, and members of the public
• To follow and live up to the Company’s customer service standards at all times.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and you may be expected to take on other tasks and responsibilities as necessary.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesAuditions are held throughout the year for specific events.
Next audition date: 9th March 2019
Paid : Competitive ROP
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Anyone, aged 18 and over from Isle of Wight, UKApply now
- Located in Isle of Wight, UK
- Joined March, 2019