Dance Teacher Required – Hassall Grove location
Would you like to join our team at NA Dance Company?
Our studio requires a new teacher to cover one of our fabulous staff members while on leave.
For this role we are looking for a teacher who embodies the following desired qualities:
– Safe child understanding & approach to teaching
– Demonstrated safe dance practises & age appropriateness
– Desire to educate our students on understanding how moment works with their body
– Professional attitude with a friendly/warm personality
– Ability to develop weekly lesson plans & appropriate music playlists
– Demonstrate a keen desire to develop professional skills
– Willing to attend studio events
– Minimum 3 yrs experience in a similar role
– Diploma or Bachelors Degree ( desired but not required )
– Dance style related qualification or training
– Currently not working within an inappropriate proximity to Hassal Grove
We are looking for someone to cover Tap ( all ages inc. adult ) and Mini Acro on a Monday afternoons ( Term 2 – Term 4 ) and Junior Lyrical & Intermediate Acro on Tuesday afternoons ( immediate permanent start ).
If you are looking to build your skills into a more senior leadership role within the business please do indicate this in your cover letter and we wish to welcome those who are interested.
Please include your resume, cover letter, desired pay rate and references/referees.
Paid - Pay rate to determined upon experience
Tap / Acro / Lyrical Teacher
Anyone, aged 18 and over
- Attended dancing school: Yes
- Teaching or Choreography ability: Intermediate, Expert
- Dancing ability: Expert
- Located in New South Wales, Australia
- Joined October, 2007