Two 20-25 Year Old Voice Actors for 2 x 3-5 Minute Audio/Audiovisual Record
Script Readers will be paid as sessional staff so must be paid directly and not via an agency. Payment is a flat rate of $182.55 which is the standard Script Reader rate for this government agency.
Script Readers must:
* use Standard Australian English
* use conversational pace, natural pitch range, clear enunciation (unless scripted)
* avoid articulation errors (i.e. lisp, stutter, slur), non-verbal communication including gesture and facial expression (unless scripted)
* have no facial hair, braces or other visual features that may impair lip-reading
Hair, make-up and catering is the responsibility of the Script Reader.
Script Readers will be required to sign a Conditions of Appointment agreeing to confidentiality and an application for a criminal record check (arranged by the government authority).
Script Readers will be required to set up their personal/banking details in the government authority sessional staff employment system.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesRecording scheduled for June. Must be recorded between Monday to Friday and a 4-hour period between 10am - 4pm.
Paid - $182.55 for 4 hours
Due to security constraints, the scripts will be provided on the day of the recording.
Anyone, aged 20 to 30
- Located in Victoria, Australia
- Joined April, 2013