Male Dancers for Resort Entertainment Team in Europe
- Part of your job will be to interact and socialize with the guest in a welcoming and friendly manner.
- All meals will be taken along side the guests in the common eating areas.
- Dancers will be performing 6 variety shows (45 min each)
- Each team has 1 dance captain, 5 dancers and 2 Special Acts (1 singer and 1 aerialist/ acrobat).
- The Dance Captain is responsible for the Shows and Fitness Wellness program. She/he is organizing the rehearsals, teaching the choreography and performing the show with the rest of the Dancers.
- Dancers are responsible for daily fitness wellness activity (Aerobic, Pilates, Step Aerobics , Zumba....) each dancer has 2 or 3 (45 min) classes.
- After the evening shows end, you will you will be socializing and dancing with the guests.
- Dancers are responsible to create a fun and social atmosphere during this time by interacting with guests.
- The last part of the day is the disco. All entertainers are joining the disco together with the guests until 00:30 (12:30am) when your day finishes.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesApril - November 2019 (including Spring training camp)
Paid - All flights, accommodations, meals and 825€/mth
Males, aged 18 to 45
- Dancing ability: Intermediate, Expert
- Located in British Columbia, Canada
- Joined March, 2018