To capture and edit quality sound for:
- promotional scenes
- full film (short feature) entitled 'In Place of Grace'.
- own sound recording/mixing equipment (or able to source)
- own transport.
- deferred payment, dependent on crowdfunding campaign, and release profit
- catering will be supplied on set
- small stipend for expense
- 1 and 2 of April 2017 for promotional shoot
- tentative principle shooting dates in July or August (TBC)
A sarcastic, angry young woman named Momo believes in work, money and what is proven. When Momo discovers she is dying her simple, tangible world is shattered. Drunkenly lamenting a desperate situation, she stumbles into a stranger who offers a chance at survival via the ‘Grace of God.’
Pursued by a crackpot pair of zealots hell-bent on obtaining a mythical weapon of the same name, Momo finds herself on a journey of adventure and awakening. Through synchronous events and a measure of goodwill, she unexpectedly discovers friendship and solace through a chance encounter with members of an isolated community.
Unpaid – this is a collaboration opportunity
Collaborations should create mutual benefit and are usually amateur, student or 'Time for Print' projects.
Sound Recordist/Location Audio Engineer
Seeking an Audio Recordist/Sound Technician to capture and edit sound for promotional scenes, followed by full film (short feature) 'In Place of Grace'. Must have own sound recording equipment or able to source, and own transport. The film is on a micro budget so any compensation will be deferred. IMPORTANT: Base location for this film is Brisbane. If applying from a long distance or interstate, travel expenses cannot be compensated.
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 2 March 2017.