Previous unpaid speaking roles
- South African
- UK English
- UK Scottish
- I am currently playing Lisa in "Dead Funny" by Terry Johnson, we will be performing at Christ Church University in Canterbury on 27 April 2017.
- I have graduated from the Canberra Academy of Dramatic art (full time) and attained the 10197NAT Certificate IV in Acting for Stage and Screen
- I have completed "Brush up on your Shakespeare" by 'Acting for the Fun of it courses'. With guest appearances by the theories and practices of Cicely Berry, John Barton, Peter Brook and other actors and directors of Shakespeare. (Tutor: Peter Wilkins) - April to July 2016
- I have completed the "Acting for the Fun of it" by 'Acting for the Fun of it courses' (Tutor: Peter Wilkins) - May-June 2016.
- I am in the Pentatonix music video for "Sing" (https://youtu.be/Yc7-krRX8uA) featuring Maisy Williams, Anna Kendrick, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Tyler Oakley and Todrick Hall.
- I played "Paula" in a short film called "Sunday" which was submitted into Lights Canberra Action 2016, and was in the top 12. Directed and Produced by Tina Costessi and Adrian Muscat
- I played a dancing Zombie in a short film called "Hororology" which was submitted into Lights Canberra Action 2016, and was in the top 20. Directed and Produced by "Little White Lies" Production company (Laura White, Hannah White).
- I have done promotional work for the 'Fabulous Food Company' (Casting through Gaston Management) over the Christmas season and Easter season.
- I have completed an Acting 101 course at the Canberra Academy of Dramatic Art (CADA), and did a performance in order to receive a certificate from them. I performed as Rosencrantz from "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead" - "The Question Game" (Tutor: Caroline Simone O'Brien/James Scott)
- I was Continuity Extra #1 with dialogue in "Joe Cinque's Consolation", a feature film shot in Canberra *post production*
- I completed Impro ACT's course "Prepare to be Unprepared" in 2015 (Tutor: Nick Byrne).
- I have a certificate of completion from "Gravy for the Brain" for their "Voiceover for Beginners" course and the "Voiceover for Gaming" course (Both courses are run online with Peter Dickson and Hugh Edwards).
- I have completed and received a certificate for in "From Page to Stage" by "Acting for the Fun of It", which focuses on further development of the actor’s craft through text work (Tutor: Peter Wilkins) - August 2015.
- I was the lead female role in "The Interview from Hell", a play featured in the Top 20 of Week 1 of "Short and Sweet" at the Canberra Theatre Centre (Directed by Trevar Alan Chilver (ACT), Written By Robert Armstrong (NSW)) - August 2015
- I have completed a Musical Theatre 101 course at the Canberra Academy of Dramatic Art (CADA), and will be receiving a certificate of completion from them. (Tutor: Jessica Baker)
- I have completed and received a certificate for "An Actor Prepares" by "Acting for the Fun of It", which provides skills in acting techniques developed by Stanislavsky, Brecht and Shakespeare (Tutor: Peter Wilkins) - October/November 2015
- I received 3 months (in 2015) of tutelage from Madeline Anderson from Canberra Vocal Development, who received a Bachelor of Music majoring in classical voice at the Australian National University (ANU) and is classically trained. I am also pursuing membership in a choir/acapella group based in Canberra.
I am pursuing many branches and styles of acting: improvisation, screen acting, theater and voice over. I hope to continue working in each of these spaces in order to become a well rounded, diverse, employable, and professional actress.
I am based in Faversham, Kent but am able to travel for suitable opportunities.