Previous paid speaking roles
Edward Wynman Agency (Judith)
- UK Cockney
- UK English
- UK Posh
- UK Welsh
- George Davies, Cardigan Castle, Halloween Tours.
- Active Zombie (Won the top-prize for my makeup & 'walk'), Cardigan Zombie Walk.
- 'Dad' in two videos & voice-recordings. ESOL, Ladafilm Productions (Paid speaking role with script).
- Acted as a Team Member in the management video called 'Paradigm', directed by Steven Lee.
- Zombie Walk London - active Zombie throughout the day.
- Was one of 6 selected actors used for a photo-shoot session about PTSD.
- Played an active Zombie for all day event "World Zombie Day London".
- "Charlie's Angels" Video & Photoshoot for the British Heart Foundation (David Stewart).
- Acted in video/stills shoot for The Sunday Times Online (Alison Jackson).
- Played 'Corporate Investor #2' (speaking role), in the video-training-short 'Get Real' for The CornerShop Productions.
- November 2010 through Nov/Dec (7 shows). Performed as a member of the 1920's NYPD (as one of a group of four) at events called Prohibition1920.
- Featured Office worker/Trumpet player in 'E-Receptionist - part 3', by ARM-Direct.
- Played 'Dad' in Walk-on role for ASDA ("Disney") produced by RSA Films.
- Played 'passing admirer' in a commercial for Asahi Beer ("Japan Gold").
- Played a bookie, in a commercial for Paddy Power ("Bring on the ladies").
- Was the lead featured actor ("The Client") in a commercial for new media company Rolling Creativity, launched in February 2011.
- Played the main featured actor ("The Husband") in two commercials for Vic Smith's Beds, based in North London : “Delivery” and “Storage”.
- Played a rioting Football Hooligan in several violent scenes in the feature film "The Fall Of The Essex Boys".
- Played The Police Officer (IMDB credited role in 5 scenes) in 'Graceland' for a NFTS production.
- Played "Gary" (scripted role as the arguing boyfriend) in the short film "What-If", set in Central London.
- Played “Smiler” ('Killer Clown' character), in a preview of an upcoming feature film to be directed by Kevin Curtis, after he returns from the Cannes Films Festival.
- Was one of four featured Special Agents in the pilot episode 'Gen-Crisis', directed by Rozar Roulette.
- Acted as “man on mobile” in the film 'Life Line'.
- Acted in the film 'Professor Malika' produced by Incisor Films, as one half of a couple.
- Was an actor in the film "No More Time", directed by Israr Azam.
- Acted in several scenes based in a night club, in the film "The Naked Poet", starring and directed by Jason Barrett.
- Worked on the film “Conversationing” in a scene outside Holland Park Tube station, with assistant Director Elizabeth Dorsett.
- Acted with BBC Award runner up director Matthew Watt in a BBC feature film called “Coincidences”.
- “The Altruist”. I was dressed up and acted as the only ‘Elvis Presley in black’ at an Elvis convention, directed by James Kennedy.
- "Detective", "First Kill Last Kill" (Documentary, walk-on role), Crackit Productions.
- "Pervy Robot", "Erectron", TV-comedy-dating-show, Peninsula Films (9 Episodes).
- Walk-on role as Arresting Policeman in a TV Pilot for a European Drama series.
- Was a member of an active group aiding a magician in the BBC TV show 'The Magicians'.
- Played both a pub customer & pinball player in scenes from the new episode of ‘The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margret’ for BBC4.
- Played the part of a Press Photographer in a scene from the BBC2 TV series Lead Balloon, with Jack Dee as the interviewee.
- ‘Mr Brown’ (drama teacher ; scripted paid speaking role), "Cultural Differences", Deborah Kolade, Tramshed Theatre. 2 shows.
Additional Physical Skills :
- Black belt Assistant Instructor in Choi Kwang Do (also trained in TaeKwonDo & Karate)
- Expert in Improvisation.
- Body Popper, including locking, robotics, rave-style, moonwalks, etc..
- Many years of experience performing various character roles at public events.