- Part time job as ‘Night Singer’ for Roberts Cafe & Restaurant, 2015
- Chorus and lead parts in 8 musical stage shows, including Sandy in Grease, 2015
- Guest performer on the ‘Cath Vincent Show’ (Talk show for Sky TV), 2015
- Guest performer at the ‘Tool Room’ gig in Panmure
- Performer at several private functions - Including parties, weddings, children’s parties
- ‘Buskers Festival’, Orewa, 2013
- Regular musician at Orewa farmers market, 2013 - 2016
- 10+ professional recordings of original songs at various studios, 2010 - 2015
- Many performances at community events, such as - talent quests, galas and festivals, youth days, etc.
- Live solo performances in front of an audience for NCEA level 1, 2 and 3, as well as performances in school assemblies and cultural events.
- Experience working alongside students and tutors at ‘MAINZ’ Auckland.
- Finalist in ‘Play it Strange’ song writing competition, 2011, 2015
- 'Smoke Free Rock Quest’ regional lyric award recipient, 2014
- Performing arts prefect for Whangaparaoa College, 2015
- 'Overall Cultural Excellence Senior’ award recipient for Whangaparaoa College, 2015
- 'Outstanding Cultural Achievement’ award recipient for Whangaparaoa College, 2015
- Recipient of, and nominee for several Performing Arts awards for Whangaparaoa college, including ‘Production Excellence’, ‘Top Solo Musician’, ‘Choir Excellence’ and ‘Best Music Subject Results’, 2011-2015