Previous paid speaking roles
Brown and Mills Entertainment
“Turandot” play in the most famous theatre of Bilbao: Euskalduna Palace (2014)
-Around 7 professional plays of Giacomo Puccini´s known opera piece.
-Dancing choreography practised in about 20 previous rehearsals.
-Experience working in front a numerous audience (about 2000).
ARTEBI-Drama, Music and Dancing School of Bilbao (Spain) (March-July 2016)
- Dramatised reading: practising the intonation, volume and rhythm.
- Improvisation exercises by working on the anticipation, spontaneity and fluency.
- Verbal and non-verbal communication skills developed with interactive exercises.
- Performance on stage as final assessment of the course in which I played a main role in a poetised tragicomedy.
RADA- Real Academy of Dramatic Arts (workshops) (October-2016)
- Practised different techniques on how to read plays through Shakespeare’s poems.
- Ability to perform immediately having to communicate stories within a minute of preparation.
- Breathing techniques and exercises in order to remain calm while acting.
- Extent feedback of professional actors to improve every aspect and obtain the most of each actor.