Previous paid speaking roles
- UK Cockney
- UK English
- UK Posh
- UK Scottish
- UK Welsh
- USA California
- USA Southern
I Completed a 2 year National Diploma in Performing Arts with a triple distinction in 2009 Newtown Powys, Wales. The 2 year course was a mixture of dance and acting, combing theatre and performance.
I completed a 6 month acting apprenticeship at Hope street Ltd Liverpool, in 2010. The apprenticeship consisted of the following:
1. A cross-art-form performance installation, inside and outside the Tate, inspired by the Picasso: Peace and Freedom exhibition. This project was created by a combination of professional and emerging artists and community groups from across the city.
2. A specially-devised section for the Lord Mayor's Parade
3. A multi-media performance throughout the streets of Liverpool, as part of Liverpool's Biennial
4. A pirates extravaganza involving synchronised swimmers - a large-scale outdoor musical performance at the Albert Dock
5. A spectacle that turned the Unity Theatre upside down and inside out, using every nook and cranny as a performance space).
Since October 2010 I have performed in some theatre and short film productions, I have performed in or with street puppets and I have written and performed in short stories for film.