Previous paid speaking roles
Acting, Singing, Extra, Photo Model: Since February 2016 I've played in over fifty productions:
1) Improv role, speaking part: an aging rock star, part of a drug rehab circle, for the British Red Cross.
2) A homeless drunk: the opening to an ad for the play, East, by Steven Berkoff
3) A front line, violent, elderly demonstrator in The Rebel, TV mini-series, starring Simon Callow and Bill Patterson.
4) Woodlander leading a small crowd, to rise against the Elders - with Stephen Fry in the Sky comedy, Yonderland, S3, Ep2..
5) Mirrored Pictures: a man, who having lived in the denizens of his ego and outward blame all his life, makes his way to the light. Illumined and then angered by his own wretched lifetime folly, little does he realise (real-eyes) that self-blame will only take him back to from whence he came. See profile for video.
6) Easter Bunny at Parham House Family festival - mime, dancing and much hugging
7) Rock video: a retired astronaut excavates a tin box that contains relics of his childhood aspirations to fly in space. Tearful and emotional expressions required - video out soon.
8) A video game character in Episode 1, Go Bit 8, a comedic game show on Dave TV with Dara O'Briain and ex-England goalkeeper, David James.
9) Silent part: A hooded figure in a short movie, Between You and Me. I also provided the voice in for a camera/interviewer in the same production. Release date: June 2016.
10) Movie: Justice League - Supporting artist in a short clip seated alongside Aquaman (Jason Momoa).
11) The Last Dragonslayer, fantasy movie, playing a homeless wizard in the background to Ricky Tomlinson and Pauline Collins.
12) Movie: Kingsman 2, The Golden Circle - A VIP guest at a rock festival in a forthcoming American spy action/thriller, for a top Hollywood studio.
13) A featured Russian Orthodox Bishop in a satirical film starring Michael Palin and Paul Whitehouse.
14) A macabre hooded medieval character in a fantasy feature film for a top Hollywood studio.
15) Music video: One of two disciples of Jesus in the devotional music video, Idowu Eyin - Jesus Oga Nla, directed by Uvi Orogun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWqZGbFlJkg
16) A dancing prison inmate dressed in pink for a forthcoming major children's movie, starring Jim Broadbent, Hugh Grant and Julie Walters 17) A ghostly cowboy, made up like a silent movie star, in a forthcoming rock video by The Other States. See https://youtu.be/HtcXQCoaxpE 18) Role-playing Father Christmas for corporate and retail clients at 19 events in Nov-Dec 2016.
19) Corporate Advert: lead role as a veteran marathon runner for BITUCHEM Tarmac Roads.
20) Over 10 gigs as lead singer: Dylan, Kinks, Beatles, Bowie and other artists who have inspired me greatly
21) Music Video: one of three characters, freeform posing and dancing for a new single by reggae dub/producer Wrongtom with the Ragga Twins.
22) Music Video: Playing an aging magician in Edwardian garb, the main character, for the single "Magic" by St Phoenix. https://youtu.be/QGR9A8wz7G8
23) National poster campaign for Carling Lager: photo model, playing an eccentric football fan.
24) Lead role. speaking part, as a wise sage in a local student film.
25) Secondary role, speaking part, as a burly assistant for a local short horror film.
26) Secondary role, speaking part, as a drunken victim of Dracula in a country churchyard.
27) Secondary role, corpse, in a local short film.
28) Playing a noble, featured supporting artist, in a medieval Disney fantasy, starring Angelina Jolie.
29) Secondary role, speaking part, playing a burly nightclub bouncer in a local short film.
30) Lead singer in a startup rock bank covering Beatles, REM, Bob Dylan, Rolling Stones songs.
31) Photo Model with statically charged hair, shoot for a corporate gas company.
32) Speaking-support role as a nightclub security agent, fending off two thugs to protect a young man, from the film (in production process) Two Years of Decadence
33) Speaking-support role as an artist critiquing a new art movement in a gallery - from a film production in process, working title "In Brighton".