Art & Costume Design ability
Camera Crew ability
Directing & Writing ability
Production & Management ability
Runner or Assistant ability
Stunt Assistant / Previs ‘Woman in Blue’ – Jack O’Donnell and Ashleigh Flynn
• Support the Stunt Coordinator.
• Video assist and photography for BTS.
• Performer for stunt previs, choreography and rehearsals.
• Ensuring actors were taken care of before and after each take.
• Stand-in for actors during technical setups.
• Helped actors rehearse aspects of their fight choreography.
Set Dressser/ Props/ Costume Supervisor 'The Girls' – Toi Ngakau Productions
• Set dressing and continuity – our Production Designer is ill so I have taken the lead on this project as acting Production Designer.
• Contribute to development and ideas to create the look for the shoot (Costumes, Props and Set).
• Photography of cast for wardrobe/costume continuity and reference.
• Photography of set, plus creation of character photos to be used as props on-set.
• Working with actors to ensure continuity of costume and hair/makeup during the shoot.
• Working with crew to ensure continuity of set dressing during the shoot.
• Working with director, DOP and producers to achieve their vision.
Costume/Wardrobe Department Assist – Glitch (Cinetrance) – 48hrs film festival
• Assisting actors with their costumes as part of Wardrobe Department.
• Assisting the Wardrobe HOD.
Actor/Crew – Ministry for Primary Industries - MPI
Nov 2017 - June 2018
• Actor/extra in Food Implementation Program (FIP) Videos.
• Actor/extra in Remote Verification Videos for Food Industry Distribution NZ wide.
• Lighting Assistant.
• Writing and assistant to Director.