Camera Crew ability
Directing & Writing ability
Post Production & Editing ability
Production & Management ability
Runner or Assistant ability
- Spun Gold TV - Office Runner (January 2019)
Assisting with office-based duties such as Casting, Logging, and Data Wrangling, as well as working as a Production and Post-Production Runner.
- Take Me Out - Contestant Stand-In (November 2018)
Assisting with Rehearsals for Take Me Out.
- University of the Arts London - Social Media Coordinator and Content Creator (June 2018)
Creating 9 short promotional videos for the Instagram page @UALawardingbody
- Anaka Beauty Redefined - Event Coordinator and Content Creator (October 2017)
Creation of print, and audio-visual promotional content for the brand. Planning, putting together and
overseeing the launch in Canterbury, Kent.
- 'When The Fun Stops' - Director, Editor, Writer (2019)
- 'The Purple Rose of Cairo' - Director, Producer, Editor, and Director of Photography (2019)
- 'Dive' - Writer, Director, Producer, Editor, and Director of Photography (2018)
- 'Work In Progress' - Director, Producer, Editor, Director of Photography, Animator, and Set Construction (2018)
Winner of 'Best Animation' at the 'KFE Creative Design Fest'.
Shortlisted for 'Young Filmmaker Award' at 'Making Waves Film Festival'.
Operating Nikon and Canon DSLR Cameras, as well as film specific cameras such as the Sony EX1 XD.
Experience with Avid Media Composer 8.9.0, Adobe Premiere Pro CC 12.1.1, After Effects CC 15.1.1, and
Photoshop CC 19.1.5.
- University of the Creative Arts (September 2018 - Present)
BA Television Production
- Canterbury College (September 2016 - July 2018)
Level 3 Film and TV Production Diploma and Extended Diploma (Distinction, Distinction)