Hollywood TV Studios - Malta
04/2019 - 09/2019
LIVE GAMING PRESENTER
• Deliver an engaging and energetic performance for a continuous series
of live gaming shows in 30 minute slots for an online casino.
• Assist production.
• Update skills on a regular basis for the introduction of new games.
SEAGULL MEDIA PRODUCTIONS - London
01/2016 - 03/2019
• Arranging material for company launch.
• General admin/telephone and email operations.
• Handling and arranging bookings for film/tv projects and live events.
Liaising and negotiating clients expectations and budget with the services provided.
• Creating strong and witty blog posts for the website.
• Updating and creating engaging content for all social media platforms.
• Promoting products and services to potential brands and companies working within the Media Industry: Fashion, Music, Art & Live events and brands.
• Arranging material for public viewing and production company launch, to include photography and film projects.
• Handling all aspects of film production: Writing screenplays, creating a shooting schedule and story/mood boards, script supervision, booking cast and crew, location scouting/booking, planning according to the budget, creating and distributing privacy and employment agreements, booking catering services, directing production, briefing the entire team prior and during the production, managing the entire team and production, designing the set, prop management.
01/2015 - 12/2015
Dynamic Talent Management - London
• Prepare the studio for a series of photoshoots. Complete appropriate set
• Conduct team briefings at the beginning of each shooting day.
• Greet clients, brief and prepare them for their portfolio session.
• Directing aspiring actors and models for their live photo shoots, in order
to create a strong and professional portfolio.
• Confidence coaching, posing and movement techniques, constructive
feedback and providing industry advice.
• End of session feedback and portfolio review, motivational advice,
advice on remaining resilient and proactive throughout the creative career.
10/2014 - 12/2014
SWGC Gymnastics - London
• Preparing the hall with appropriate equipment for a daily classes.
• Teaching children gymnastics: warm up, assigning different levels of
training to a range of age groups, completing cool down at the end of each session.
• Removal of all equipment at the end of training sessions.
• Distributing certificates and prizes according to each level passed for every individual stu
OMBH Healthy Minds - Buckinghamshire
PSYCHOLOGICAL WELLBEING ADMINISTRATOR 01/2011 - 01/2014
• General Admin via MS Excel, Word & Outlook.
• Handling GP and patient referrals via telephone, email. Prioritising cases according to the severity of each individuals condition.
• Executing a calm and collected approach when dealing with distressed patients, with the ability to guide them and provide advice under pressure.
• Scheduling initial consultations and appointments between practitioners and patients.
• Handling and processing sensitive information and maintaining confidentiality at all times.
• Liaising with psychological wellbeing practitioners regarding appointments and patients.
09/2011 - 12/2013
Victoria Pharmacy - Buckinghamshire
• Greeting patients with warmth and sincerity, dealing with their general
queries and complaints, handling and preparing their prescriptions to be dispensed, and ensuring that all personal data is treated with the strictest of confidence.
• Providing general/health and product advice for over the counter medicines and prescription medicines.
• A wide range of administrative tasks.
• Occasional telephone operations
• Ordering stock for the pharmacy shop and medicine counter and
dispensary, general stock control and management.
• Attending cultural events, promoting and assisting with complimentary
• Informing patients of additional services, such as seasonal vaccines and
Buttercups Medicine Counter Assistant Level 2 Buttercups Dispensary Assistant Course Level 2
The John Lewis Partnership - Bucks
• Handling a wide range of administrative tasks / telephone operations.
• Providing excellent customer service: face-to-face/telephone handling general enquiries/ complaints and processing orders. • Reductions, stock and date control for a wide range of items throughout the store.
• Layout checks and country of origin checks.