Previous unpaid speaking roles
- UK Cockney
- UK English
- USA Boston
- USA California
- USA New York
- USA Southern
Natasha has studied speech and drama from an early age, completing her Trinity College Levels to an honors standard. Once graduating high school she was accepted into the QUT Bachelor of Fine arts Drama course, completing this in 2010.
From here she went to pursue her acting and singing further and was chosen as one of 21 students to be the innagural class for the brand new Queensland Conservatorium of music course, majoring in Musical Theatre, Once she completed this in late 2013 Natasha made the move from Brisbane to Melbourne. Since then she has successfully co-written and performed in an original cabaret piece, "Velvet Addiction" which toured to sell out crowds in Brisbane, Adelaide and Melbourne. She went on to write her one-woman cabaret “These Things Take Wine” which sold out seasons at The Butterfly Club and as part of Brisbane Powerhouses “Wonderland Festival”.
Over her years of performing Natasha has had experience in improvisation, scene work, script analysis and physical theatre. She has a keen eye for character development and takes direction well. Known for her bold choices, she is always willing to take risks for the purpose of the work - and doesn't mind looking silly either.
- "Tune Your Own Adventure" children's Improvised Musical Theatre Show - PERTH FRINGE WORLD
- "These Things Take Wine" - one woman cabaret show, Brisbane Powerhouse/Butterfly Club
- Impromptunes - improvised musical theatre, Melbourne International Comedy Festival, PERTH FRINGE WORLD,
- Cabaret Artist and Event Organiser at Club Voltaire, resident Saturday nights.
- Fables and Frollics, bi-lingual children's theatre, "Aladino".
- Velvet Addiction, Shhhhh! Productions
- Ellen - Miss Saigon, Queensland Conservatorium of Music
- Solo Singer - The World Goes Round, Queensland Conservatorium of Music
- Golde - Fiddler on the Roof Queensland, Conservatorium of Music
- Raphaela/Angela - Elegies for Angels, Punks and Raging Queens Queensland Conservatorium of Music
- Joanne - RENT Ignatians Musical Society
- Sally Bowles - Cabaret Queensland Musical Theatre
- Ellen - Miss Saigon Ignatians Musical Society
- Solo Singer Forbidden Broadway Phoenix Theatre Ensemble
- Solo Singer QMT - 25th Anniversary Gala Queensland Musical Theatre
- Tracey-Anne Cleary (Lead) No News is Good News StageDoor Dinner Theatre
- Lady of the Lake (Lead) Spamalot Tracey Hutley - Phoenix Theatre Ensemble
- Betty (Supporting Lead) No No Nannette Queensland Musical Theatre
- Solo Singer/Entertainer Solid Gold Disco StageDoor Dinner Theatre
- Solo singer StageDoor Unplugged StageDoor Dinner Theatre
- Solo Singer Livin' In the 80s Phoenix Theatre Ensemble
- Liat (Supporting Lead) South Pacific Tracey Hutley - Phoenix Theatre Ensemble
- Hold Me Touch Me/Ensemble The Producers Riley Nowell - Phoenix Theatre Ensemble
- Ensemble The Pajama Game Joan Stalker-Brown - Phoenix Theatre Ensemble
PLAYS AND DRAMA
- Play: Visions by Louis Nowra- Madame Lynch (lead)
- Theatre Sports Comps(Improvisation) - QLD Schools
- Eistedfords: Brisbane and Wynumn-Manly
- Competitions: Australian acting academy scholarship finalist
FILM AND TELEVISION
- Melbourne's Cheapest Car's Commercial - featured extra - Brave Films.
- Redlands Vocal Education Project. Featured Vocal Artist. Project directed and created by Emma Joleen
- The Car Yard (Hype Reel). Featured extra. MC Productions.
- Shaun and Laura Music Video Clip. Featured Extra. Directed by JBCohen Productions.