Previous paid speaking roles
Bettina Management (https://bettinamanagement.blog/2018/10/11/1577/)
- UK English
- UK Posh
- UK Scottish
Tommy November 2018
• Short film.
ABC TV Series - Hardball June 2018 - Oct 2018
• Lily (part of the main cast).
Heartstrings June 2018
• Short film.
I DANCE Mockumentary May 2018
• Short film.
Bettina Management March 2018
• Promotional video / photographic material.
Wow! That’s Amazing TV series (ABC Kids) November 2017-June 2018
• Cast for a new ABC kids TV series performing various science experiments, optical illusions and magic tricks. Voiceover recording as well. Series to be aired worldwide.
Football Federation Australia “Play Football” TV Commercial and Stills November 2017
• Main role for TVC commercial and model for stills to promote soccer in Australia, alongside professional soccer players.
Mary Schneider’s Golden Anniversary Music Video September 2017
• Featured in an old style skipping scene for Mary Schneider’s music video Yodeling and the Big Bands.
Steamers Bar and Grill TVC & Stills August 2017
• Model for stills and TVC to capture typical restaurant guests enjoying breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks.
Costume Box TV Commercial July 2017
• Played a variety of roles in costume - needed to be a good performer and get in to the moment when the camera rolled for a TV commercial (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr0vqgRFz9A&feature=youtu.be)
Unilever / Persil Laundry Liquid TV Commercial July 2017
• Had to climb a tree house, have a mud pie tea party, play in backyard and chase friends around a clothesline. Had a great time getting dirty and muddy to demonstrate how great the laundry liquid is at removing stains!
BULLA Pure Cream TV Commercial June 2017
• Requested by Bulla to play the role of the granddaughter for another TV ‘unfakeable’ commercial, alongside Kirsten Tibballs, following the successful shoot last year. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYOQGs1ggO0&feature=share)
Inspired Stories Promotional Marketing Video June 2017
• Took part in a promotional video to be used on the website and social media of the Inspired Stories business accounts for marketing purposes. Inspired Stories creates video stories focussed on the development of children.
Markstery Short Film (Producer: Nalina Tran) - submitted for My Rode Reel competition June 2017
• Supporting role - played a cheeky, clever, adventurous and active little lady. Had to have a great imagination and curiosity showing a creative soul and free spirit in a documentary about the education system. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow4zsUojEdA&t=1s)
Reaching Distance Feature Film (Producer: Kayne Taylor/Director: David Fairfield) May 2017
• Speaking part - played the younger version of Chel - one of the lead actors (Giselle van der Wiel) as the line between past and present begin to blur.
Daughter of Light AFTT Short Film (Director: Nalin Narang) May 2017
• Featured extra required to light a candle in church whilst lead character reflected on the girl, as a younger version of herself.
“Finding Home” Short Film (Producer: Maddy Burston, UNSW) May 2017
• Voice over role portraying an excitable young girl who adored building on the relationship with her grandmother.
“It’s About Her” Short Film (Producer: Madison Lee) May 2017
• Supporting role portraying the younger version of the lead role in a short drama thriller to be submitted in the Sydney Film Festival. This footage is likely to also be used as a TV drama series pilot.
Shrek the Musical Jnr (Nepean Christian School) May/June 2017
• Lead Duloc character with vocal speaking part. Singing and dancing as part of the chorus for the musical.
Lionbridge Voice Data Collection April 2017
• Recorded voice data to be used for improving high end voice recognition including Google.
LG - Instaview Door In Door Fridge YouTube Ad/Infomercial April 2017
• Featured daughter in Instaview LG Fridge YouTube Ad/Infomercial. Father watches his daughter grow from a baby to a beautiful woman. I played the role of the 10 year old daughter baking cupcakes and camping.
FOXTEL - Footy Colours Day (Fight Cancer Foundation) TVC April 2017
• Extra for the Footy Colours Day TV commercial for the Fight Cancer Foundation hosted by FOXTEL.
Kincare Brand Photo Library January 2017
• Stills photographic role for photo library for Kincare branding for all media within Australia.
NIDA Drama for Grades 3-4 Feb 2017 - Current
• Attending practical skill based learning in the performing arts led by industry experts with a focus on personal and creative development. Each term we focus on a specific area of performance practice to ensure a varied experience and to learn a range of essential creative skills within the following framework: Improvisation and Performance Craft; Voice and Movement; Devising and Contemporary Performance; Script Work and Staging.
Kachan School of Tumbling and Performance Feb 2017 - Current
• Train and study in tumbling and performance. Attend intensive fitness fun programs and day workshops.
AHM Medibank TV Commercial x 2 November 2016
• Lead role - played a funny, cute, confident young girl as Team Captain, who had to come across to the audience as ENDEARING, not an annoying "know-it-all", alongside Brett Lee.
Xbox One S Commercial November 2016
• Lead role - played a girl doing a sales pitch with her brother aimed at her parents that she needs an Xbox One S for Christmas.
Flight Experience Sydney Photoshoot and Commercial October 2016
• Played the role of the daughter in a family having fun at Flight Experience. Lots of smiles and laughs were required! Photographic work and filming for Children’s program DVD.
BULLA TV Commercial x 2 August 2016 / April 2018
• Played the role of the daughter for two BULLA TV ‘unfakeable’ commercials, alongside Kirsten Tibballs.
Industry Orientation Workshop, Bettina Management June 2016