Bass Guitar ability
Influences: George Gershwin, Michael Jackson, Ed Sheeran, Eminem, Ella Fitzgerald, Mozart, Beethoven, Plini, Jacob Collier, Queen, Ray Charles, Kendrcik Lamar
Toma – London, UK Nov 2018 – Present
• Planned 10+ events within 1 year by initiating MDRN event company to oversee booking and communication
• Generated 100% revenue by delivering robust ideas to MDRN to acquire bookings and easy access to venues.
• Maximised audience engagement by managing Hash Atom project, administering business, showcasing robust
marketing strategies, as well as carrying out producer and musician duties.
• Displayed industry leading production and material to producers and label contacts by executing creative duties
in upcoming projects, including song writing and musical arrangement.
• Developed fanbase at event by performing to live audiences, ranging from 100 to 4K.
• Toured with Jason Allan supporting Casey Lowry in UK (Sep 2019).
• Performed at Under the Bridge, Chelsea with songwriter/acoustic artist Rosa Belle (Jun 2019).
• Performed with electronic pop and songwriter, Harina (May 2019).
• Opened Ferrari F8 Launch in Edinburgh with hour set of originals, covers, and classical piano pieces (Mar 2019).
• Accompanied Bobbie Harvey, Finalist of Coffee Music Project London (Aug 2018).
• Performed alongside electronic pop artist Marius Bear across UK and EU at various festivals, such as Blue Balls
Festival (Luzerne, Switzerland) and 2000 Trees (Whittington, UK), Moon & Stars Festival (Locarno, Switzerland) (Jul
• Performed at the O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire (Jun 2018).
• Co-produced 'Generation Connectée with The Voice France 2014 finalist Henri Bungert (May 2018).
• Produced and released on all platforms 'Complexity' on behalf of Cait Macklon (May 2018).
• Performed live with Marius Bear on National Swiss Radio and TV of the station SW3, nation's leading TV channel
• Performed at numerous Sofar Sounds gigs in Germany and the UK, including Zurich (May 2018) and London (Apr
• Performed at Under The Bridge, Chelsea for Jade Kelly (Jan, 2018).
Electric Circus – Edinburgh 2016 – 2017
Sound Engineer Internship
Regulated volume levels and sound quality by operating control consoles. Promoted efficient workflow by monitoring setup
and tear-down of sound as well as music equipment pre- and post-performance. Leveraged expertise in installing live
audio equipment and systems to various venues for maximum sound quality.
? Streamlined sound engineering processes by troubleshooting and resolving technical problems.